*ALL ORGANIC INGREDIENTS*
- 3 cups raw cashews (soaked in water for 4 hours and drained)
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or (agave, (vegan))
- 2 cups homemade almond milk
- 3 T olive oil
- 3 T coconut oil
- 3t cinnamon, 2t clove, 2t nutmeg, 2t ginger, 1t pink salt
- 3 T vanilla extract
- 1 package dark chocolate chips (vegan)
Place wax paper in a freezer safe container before you start to mix all the ingredients.
Place container in freezer to chill.
Mix all ingredients in a Vitamix.
Take container out of freezer.
Pour a layer of mixture in waxed lined paper container, sprinkle chocolate chips and continue the layering process until it is full to the top.
Last layer should be chocolate chips and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Place in a spot in the freezer where you can keep in flat. Freeze overnight.