Yes... no... maybe...
Among the dozens of people I work with each day – not to mention all my friends – I don’t get an agreement how important breakfast is to your health. However, I can’t imagine a nutrition advisor telling you it’s NOT important to start each day with a balanced breakfast.
Eating a “real” breakfast –
· nourishes and fuels your body to give you energy to start the day
· gives you a chance to collect your thoughts for the day
· makes you less likely to start skipping other meals
· even – according to some research – correlates to weight loss
In terms of what people actually do each day, there are three groups:
* One group believes in a daily breakfast, and NOT waffles or doughnuts. This bunch favors healthy foods, including ones I have featured in my previous blog posts.